With apple season coming to a close, we’ve put together a delicious tangy spinach salad with apples, radishes and a green tea vinaigrette made from Brassica decaf green tea with TrueBroc® brand glucoraphanin. Not only do the radishes give this salad a zing, but they’re also packed with myrosinase and help to jump start the conversion of the glucoraphanin to sulforaphane. You’ll love this tasty antioxidant powerhouse.
– 1/4 cup Brassica decaf green tea with TrueBroc®
– 2 tbsp red onion, diced
– 1 tbsp honey
– 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
– 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
– 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 2 tbsp fresh chopped chives
– salt and pepper to taste
Brassica Green Tea Honey Vinaigrette
1. Brew 1 cup Brassica decaf green tea as instructed on the package
2. In a large mixing bowl, add minced red onion
3. Combine additional ingredients one by one; honey, mustard, cider vinegar, olive oil
4. Add 1/4 cup brewed Brassica decaf green tea, mix well with whisk or fork
5. Add chives, salt and pepper to taste
6. Mix well
7. Let sit for 3 to 4 hours so flavors can infuse.
Toss baby spinach, diced green apples, radishes, and pomegranate seeds together. Top with with feta and Brassica green tea honey vinaigrette. Enjoy!